What Are The Benefits Of Acupressure?
Acupressure follows the same principle except that it’s practiced by using the pressure of the hands to stimulate the pressure points. Further pressure on these points is applied using seeds, magnets and other instruments depending on the patient’s medical condition.
This ancient therapy finds its origin in India and other Asian countries. The theory of dualism forms the basis of these therapies. This theory states that a human body is divided into two systems. To put it simply, if one system of the body is affected, it causes imbalance to the other system which we call it disease. Therefore, it’s important to establish equilibrium by using techniques such as acupuncture/acupressure.
- Both of the therapies have equal benefits that include:
- Restoration of your mind and body health
- Improves blood circulation of the body
- Helps to prevent and cure diseases
- Cures any problem related to spine, joints, muscle and nerves.
- Treats all kinds of pain and suffering
- Eases suffering resulting from treatments like chemotherapy
- Detoxify your body and eliminate toxins
Acupressure is guaranteed to give you instant relief and eradicates the root cause of diseases once and for all. The meridian lines carry energy within the body and if the lines are blocked, it will disrupt the flow of blood causing diseases. With this effective therapy, the blood regulates smoothly.
Apart from that, there are other therapies used in conjunction with Acupressure that follow the same principles:
- Seed Therapy
- Magneto Therapy
- Color Therapy
- Cupping Therapy